Radio-diagnosis & Imaging:
Department of Radiology is located on the ground floor. It is exactly to the opposite side of Emergency Room, and can be reached by going straight from the ER.
The following services are available through Radiology dept.
- X-Ray, CT-Scan, MRI, USG (Video X-Ray) – available round-the-clock
- Digital Mammography with stereotactic biopsy
- Colour Doppler with flow studies
- Barium contrast studies
- Bedside X-Ray through latest portable machine
Clinical Laboratory Services
There are 3 separate labs in MTH for carrying out all tests – Biochemistry and Microbiology labs, situated next to Emergency on the ground floor, towards the right side after entering the hospital building through main entrance; and Pathology lab situated on the Ground Floor near the lifts, after entering the hospital building it is reached by going straight through the lobby and crossing the staircase and lifts. It is towards the right side from the Reception/Billing Counters.
- All tests under Biochemistry, Microbiology, Serology, Haematology, Clinical Pathology and Histopathology are available
- Biochemistry lab: all tests (including hormone assays) are done daily on advanced fully Automatic Analyser and CLIA machines
- Modern Lab Information Software (LIS) with Sample Tracking System ensures accuracy in sample processing, quality of tests and timely delivery of reports.
For patients seeking Cardiology services, following investigation facilities are available in MTH.
- ECG, Holter (24-hour ECG) & TMT (Treadmill)
- 2-D Echocardiography
- Angiography with DSA (opening shortly).
Other diagnostic services:
In addition to the above-mentioned diagnostic services, following are also available in MTH.
- Gastroenterology: Endoscopy (both Upper & Lower GI, including Sigmoidoscopy & Colonoscopy)
- ENT: Electronystagmography (ENG), Audiometry
- Chest Medicine: Bronchoscopy, Pulmonary Function Tests (PFT)
- Psychiatry/Neurology: EEG, EMG
- Dental X-Ray
- Peripheral and spinal angiography with DSA (opening shortly).