25th Kathmandu University Convocation - Notice
- All the medical graduates of the Kathmandu University who have completed their respective degree programs by 1st Nov 2019 are eligible for the 25th convocation, scheduled to be held at the School of Medical Sciences (Basic Sciences Campus), Kathmandu University, Chaukot, Dhulikhel, Kavre on 22nd Nov 2019.
- All the MD/MS & BSc graduates who qualify to attend convocation scheduled to be held on November 22, 2019 are required to submit duly filled Convocation Form (copy enclosed) and mark sheet either by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by hand delivery to the Dean’s Office, MCOMS, Pokhara, Nepal latest by latest by 6th Nov 2019.
- All the MBBS graduates who qualify to attend convocation scheduled to be held in November 22, 2019 are required to submit duly filled Convocation Form (copy enclosed), academic Transcript/Final MBBS mark sheet & Internship Completion Certificate either by e-mail at email@example.com or by hand delivery to the Dean’s Office, MCOMS, Pokhara, Nepal latest by latest by 6th Nov 2019.
- Both for ‘Attending’ or ‘Non-attending’ the convocation, graduates are compulsorily required to fill up the convocation form and submit all the above specified documents at MCOMS latest by latest by 6th Nov 2019.
- A total sum of NPRs5,000/- for Convocation Degree Fee and NPRs500/- for gown’s rent will be sent to KU collectively from MCOMS. However, ‘Non-attending’ graduates don’t have to pay for the gown’s rent. Mrs Kavita Kshetri (Tel +977-61-537766) may be contacted in Account section, MTH to confirm if there is required balance in graduate’s mess accounts.
- Convocation gown will be distributed by MCOMS Kathmandu based liaison officer Mr Ravi Bista (Mob: +977-9851075266) and notice for gown distribution and date will be published after 8th Nov 2019.
- Detailed information concerning 25th Convocation, is given in KU website www.ku.edu.np
- All essential documents to be submitted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- List of graduates, as of 30th Oct, is enclosed for perusal. Graduates are advised to contact at below numbers any discrepancy.
Dean’s Office, Manipal College of Medical Sciences
Deep Heights 16, Pokhara, Nepal, Tel: +977-61-440387/440600/440390
1. Convocation Notice by KU
2. Convocation Form
3. Sample Convocation Form- Filled
4. List of graduates (as of 8th Nov i.e. Final submission to KU)