26th Kathmandu University Convocation – Notice
1. All the medical graduates of the Kathmandu University who would have completed their respective degree programs by 30th Nov 2020 are eligible for the 26th convocation, scheduled to be held [ONLINE] by the Kathmandu University, Dhulikhel sometime in Dec 2020 (date will be published by KU afterwards).
2. The graduating candidate needs to submit following details online:
· One recent passport size photo
· Bank voucher (NRs.4,000/-) in the name of Kathmandu University in any of the following Bank Account.
a) Nabil Bank Limited
Account No. 0110010955102
b) Machhapuchhre Bank Limited
Account No. 2001524044147071
c) Nepal Investment Bank Limited
Account No. 00501030250009
· Graduate of DM, MD, MS must submit Marksheet.
· Graduate of MBBS must submit transcript and internship.
· Graduate of B.Sc. in Nursing must submit transcript.
· Deadline of Online Form Submission: December 2, 2020 (Mangsir 17, 2077)
Link to online application: http://convocation.ku.edu.np/
3. All graduates are compulsorily required to fill up the convocation form online and upload the above specified documents (incl. bank advice of the convocation fee) latest by 2nd Dec 2020.
4. Detailed information concerning the 26th Convocation, is given in KU website www.ku.edu.np
5. All graduates applying for their Degree Certificates must also submit Alumni contact details at the following link:
If the graduate has already paid the Alumni Association Life Membership Fee to the College, then it is not required to remitted again.
Click here for List of Convocation Form Submissions by MBBS & PG Graduates (as of 8th Dec 2020)
Manipal College of Medical Sciences
Deep Heights, Pokhara 16, Kaski 33700, Nepal
08 Mar' 21
International Women's Day Celebration at MCOMS, Nepal.
07 Mar' 21
09 Oct' 20